After finally managing to pump up my bike tyres I took myself on a little ride along the seafront to Bournemouth and back again. There's a few reasons why I did this:
1) I'm unfit and need to do some exercise again
2) I want to utilise the fact I live right on the beach and riding my bike is free
3) The fresh air will do me good as i'm cooped up in a box all day
4) I love the idea of riding along the seafront every afternoon and listening to the waves, looking at the people out walking and seeing how it'll change throughout the year
5) I love the beach (think you've guessed that by now!)
So even though it was a little chilly out there this afternoon I felt better for doing it and I hope to do it again soon.
p.s - I wouldn't normally bombard my blog with a rebellious 2 posts in a day but I fear that my images and little thoughts may get backlogged so i'll make an exception for tonight. Even though I wonder if people actually find these remotely interesting, but if you are reading this, thank you.



No comments:
Post a Comment