Friday, 25 February 2011

More cakes? Go on then.

That's right, I'm baking again, but this time at my parents house and all in aid of a day with my cousin and the girls tomorrow to make her wedding invitations.

The criteria was cake, lemon and turquoise and the fact I managed to combine all 3, I'm fairly impressed with myself. This recipe is from Nigella Lawson's book "How to be a domestic goddess" and the official name for these little beauties are Baby Bundts. I have made these once before (minus the turquoise balls) and from experience they're incredibly tasty. I have a weakness for lemon cake and especially lemon icing, so this is a big winner or a recipe in my book.

Lets hope they taste as good as I remember tomorrow..

Please excuse the amount of icing that
dripped off onto the plate. So professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment