I*Eat is a charity that gets alongside people with eating disorders, seeks to address the issues and bring support and love to people that are suffering with them. It's run by an incredibly inspirational woman called Jess Griffiths who herself suffered with eating disorders for many years (her full story is on the website).
The evening consisted of discounted Starbucks, a raffle, magician and awesome music from the very talented Tom Whitman and the equally talented Dave who is Jess' husband (also in the band BOSH).
For me it also raised awareness of what I*Eat is about and showed me what amazing work this charity does. Jess also interviewed members of her team that work for the charity, most of whom are volunteers. I*Eat is run solely on donations and even from tonight I can tell you now that it's worth every penny that it's given.
So next time they do a fundraiser I strongly suggest you come along. Not only will you have a cracking evening, but you'll also be helping an extremely worthy cause.
![]() |
| Dave & Steve doing their thing. |
![]() |
| Phil the magician at work. |
![]() |
![]() |
| More tricks. |






No comments:
Post a Comment