Working for a department store I get to see a lot of new products come in all the time. When I was working setting up a new shop last year I saw this range be put out in the cookshop and instantly fell in love with it. The range is called "Word" and it's by a company called Keith Brymer Jones.
If I had an endless pot of money I would like absolutely everything in this range, I think it's beautiful and makes me incredibly happy looking at it. Alas, this isn't the case, but if and when I have my own place (or maybe when i've saved up a few pennies) I like to think I could make way for a few items. This cake stand is my favourite, and considering i'm a keen cake baker I think it would be an investment...wouldn't it?!
Check out the full range at the link above but it's also available to buy on the MAKE International website. You never know, you might end up feeling generous and want to buy me a teacup..although I won't hold my breath!




No comments:
Post a Comment