Monday, 28 February 2011

Writers block.

Not that anyone has probably noticed or even is that bothered, but I haven't written posts for a few days. This is mostly due to the fact I've been fairly busy, haven't had a lot of time but also I seem to be having a mental block and haven't really thought of anything to say.

I've had a lot of things going round in my head so maybe it's clouded the randomness part of my brain where I normally find something to put on here. I'm sure I'll have something a bit more interesting tomorrow, but for now I'll leave you with these random facts and thoughts:

1) I had a lovely weekend with lovely people and didn't want it to end. As a result I went to bed very late last night as I was trying to drag the weekend out as long as possible and was shattered at work today. Oops.

2) I went for a carvery yesterday with 13 other people. It was amazing and I ate so much I didn't eat anything else for the rest of the day apart from a hob nob.

3) I'm ready for the sun to be out more now please. The rain is a bit rubbishy and there's only so much indoor hibernation I want to do.

4) Listening to albums I've owned for a while and barely listened to is becoming a frequent habit for me at the moment. Currently I'm listening to Tom Mcrae's album "Just like blood" - if you want something to relax or fall asleep too then this is for you.

5) I love my friends. Without them I'm not quite sure what I'd do. So thank you to all of you, old and new. (Turns out I'm a poet now as well..)


No comments:

Post a Comment