Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Happy belated christmas


There's nothing like coming home from work and finding a pink parcel waiting on the doorstep addressed to me. Not only that but inside there was a pile of amazingly wrapped brown paper presents with a Christmas ribbon around them. Also inside the parcel was a Christmas card, a chunky pencil and a Thornton's white chocolate lollipop which didn't last long as I ate it while opening the other presents (what can I say, I've got a sweet tooth..)

I must say, I was very smiley after seeing what my lovely friend Zoe had bought me...any combination of brown paper, white chocolate, Cath Kidston and a recipe book and you're onto a winner with me to be honest.

So although Christmas 2010 has been and gone, this is the positive side of being slightly disorganised and not sending your presents out in time: you make someone who thought Christmas was nothing but a distant memory and had come home from a pretty standard day at work incredibly happy by giving them a bright pink parcel to open with presents inside wrapped in brown paper. I won't lie, I don't know how long the Christmas card will be up in my room but all I can say is here's to delaying trip's to the Post Office and brightening up people's days.

1 comment:

  1. awww honey this made my week :) you really put a smile on my face. glad you liked the parcel - post is my favourite! xxx

    ps. love the blog.

    ReplyDelete