I've played here once before but that by no means gave me any advantage in the slightest. Thing is, I'm really not very good at golf and yesterday was no exception. I wasn't particularly consistent, with some holes I was getting 2, but then on others I was getting 7 or 8. It won't be any surprise to tell you that I ended up with a score of 70..which to be honest was awful. Absolutely rubbish.
But it doesn't matter - I still enjoyed myself. It's a sport that I often play rubbish at and not mind losing because I genuinely have a good time. I must admit though, I do get a little frustrated inside when I am actually trying to get that stupid ball in the hole and then can't. Rarr. Anyway, looking on the bright side...I just made the others look better, so at least something good came from it!
I'm sure at some point in the coming weeks there will be another challenge to see if I can possibly beat my score of 70 or perish the thought, maybe even come 4th. Hmm...maybe I won't get ahead of myself.



No comments:
Post a Comment