10 years ago
Tuesday, 15 February 2011
It's the little things.
I may not have had piles of cards, bouquets of flowers, poems and gifts for Valentines Day yesterday: but today I got a little package through the post from a lovely friend of mine. She'd sent me a homemade crocheted heart, a heart shaped balloon and my favourite thing she'd given me was a paper origami crane she'd made that had a message attached. The message was short, but that didn't make it less important or impactful.
It may not have been a grand elaborate gesture, it may not have come from a gorgeous man but it came from a loving friend who cares about me. You may not think so few words can have so much effect, but sometimes it's the little things in life like that that mean the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I want a video demonstration of the crane. I was near Lazy Oaf earlier, no waving though.
ReplyDelete